Things to Know
please read all the rules
* Absolutely No Fighting – Zero Tolerance Policy. If you are fighting, your wristband will be cut off and you will be removed from the premises.
* No Weapons (Guns, Knives, Chains etc..) – Please leave your weapons at home. NO FIREWORKS!
*This is a family friendly event. Kids 10 and under are free with the purchase of an adult General Admission ticket.
*Nobody Under 21 Allowed in VIP Area.
*No Tents or Tarps Inside Concert Arena.
*No Umbrellas, Shade Tents or Parasols Inside The Concert Arena.
*Chairs Are Allowed In The Concert Arena (In Designated Chair Area).
* No Glass Containers (Including refillable water bottles).
*No Wagons, Wheeled Carts or Bicycles Inside The Concert Arena.
*Campground Quiet Time is 1:00AM And Will Be Enforced By Festival Security.
*Any Minors Found in Possession of Alcohol Will Have Their Wristband Removed and Be Asked To Leave The Venue.
*Any Adult Providing Alcohol To Minors Will Have Their Wristband Removed and Be Asked To Leave The Venue.
* No Coolers or Outside Food and Beverages – Except for 1 sealed bottle of water per person.
* No Professional Cameras (Detachable Lenses).
*No Audio or Video Recording Devices.
*No Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Laser Pointers.
*No Drones in the Campground or the Concert Arena.
*No Flammables (Fireworks, Explosives, Road Flares etc..).
*Only CLEAR Bags or Backpacks Are Allowed and Subject to Search.
*No Illegal Drug Use – This Includes Vaping Marijuana in Public.
*Parking is Available Onsite on a First Come Basis ($10 per day or $25 for a 3-day pass).
*Purchased Beverage Tickets Can Be Used For All 3 Days and Are Non-Refundable.
*Any Items Deemed Inappropriate By Festival Security Will Not Be Allowed.